Who I Am
I am a girly girl.
A girly girl with magazines,
newspapers, pitures, and clothes
inside my house. A house with
cars and rakes inside the gate.
I am a girly girl living on a
street with dogs walking and parking
at my feet. I am a girly girl
because of Mama Pete, Mama Sissy,
and just maybe my Papa henry. I
am a girly girl with a mom that
says "If I tell you once I'm not
going to tell you again!" I am a
girly girl who loves to eat. Mostly
at Christmas because of Mama
Pete's cakes. I am a girly girl with
lots of memories, some in albums,
maybe on walls, but most of all in
my heart.
A girly girl with magazines,
newspapers, pitures, and clothes
inside my house. A house with
cars and rakes inside the gate.
I am a girly girl living on a
street with dogs walking and parking
at my feet. I am a girly girl
because of Mama Pete, Mama Sissy,
and just maybe my Papa henry. I
am a girly girl with a mom that
says "If I tell you once I'm not
going to tell you again!" I am a
girly girl who loves to eat. Mostly
at Christmas because of Mama
Pete's cakes. I am a girly girl with
lots of memories, some in albums,
maybe on walls, but most of all in
my heart.
Labels: Autobiographical