Untitled
Today is a special day,
I don't know how to explain my feelings,
Excited, tired, a little fear?
They're not enough.
Don't forget the purpose of this journey!
Yes, I was almost astonished by it.
Which were seen in our eyes,
Trash. All the way around us.
So dirty. What a pity!
Before this journey, I just thought so childish
I was eager to see the beauty,
Now, I just want to call this sight a "surprise"...
With so much trash in our hands,
We should learn much.
Just take actions!
Yourself, also others!
I don't know how to explain my feelings,
Excited, tired, a little fear?
They're not enough.
Don't forget the purpose of this journey!
Yes, I was almost astonished by it.
Which were seen in our eyes,
Trash. All the way around us.
So dirty. What a pity!
Before this journey, I just thought so childish
I was eager to see the beauty,
Now, I just want to call this sight a "surprise"...
With so much trash in our hands,
We should learn much.
Just take actions!
Yourself, also others!
Labels: Cleaning Day