Untitled
I feel excited when climbing the steep steps
It was full of adventure.
I feel tired when picking up the rubbish thrown by careless people
It seemed the work is endless
I feel ashamed when seeing a lot of litter is still
Thrown about, as much as we have picked.
I wonder why such a beautiful place is known to
Few people and now I’ve got the answer.
Wonderful as it is, it is dirty and full of waste.
I hope what we have done can touch people and
Stop their bad behavior.
It was full of adventure.
I feel tired when picking up the rubbish thrown by careless people
It seemed the work is endless
I feel ashamed when seeing a lot of litter is still
Thrown about, as much as we have picked.
I wonder why such a beautiful place is known to
Few people and now I’ve got the answer.
Wonderful as it is, it is dirty and full of waste.
I hope what we have done can touch people and
Stop their bad behavior.
Labels: Cleaning Day