<BODY bgcolor="#ffffcc"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3681033325356956556?origin\x3dhttps://thejoyofpoetry.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Untitled

by Lacey Ford

Captured in the moment when you walk into the room
My heart starts beating fast when it’s only me and you
As you come closer to me and approach me at my side
I really think I like you and it’s really hard to hide
As you look into my eyes and I touch your soft hair
I wish this moment could last forever and my friends wouldn’t care
When you touch my arm and hold my hand and say,” I have to leave”
You always tell me to have a good day and I always grab your sleeve
I never want you to go I just want you to stay right here
After all you’re not even going to be her with me next school year
I have three years left without you, what am I going to do?
You’ll be off tocollege and I’ll still be at Ruston High School
It will be okay, I know we will still be friends
I will always love you and that’s not even a sin.

Labels: