Untitled
You bring me this beautiful place
I came here with exciting and pleasure mind
I know we come to pick up the trash
I bring four big bags...
But I am goggle-eyed, ten are not enough.
A cheering landscape broken by citizen’s inferior quality.
The trash had a long history.
No Chinese volunteer come[s] and pick[s] them up
You a foreigner launch us to do this
Some people see us do this today
Hope they will protect the good place for traveling.
I came here with exciting and pleasure mind
I know we come to pick up the trash
I bring four big bags...
But I am goggle-eyed, ten are not enough.
A cheering landscape broken by citizen’s inferior quality.
The trash had a long history.
No Chinese volunteer come[s] and pick[s] them up
You a foreigner launch us to do this
Some people see us do this today
Hope they will protect the good place for traveling.
Labels: Cleaning Day