Softball
Cleats in the dirt
My leather glove on my hand
I have my Ruston High Bearcat jersey on
I am ready to battle.
With the other team up to bat
and my team in the field,
I feel like I am in my own little world
With only my team and the field in it.
We move like a train,
When one part messes up we all go down.
We get three outs
and now it is our turn to plate some runs.
We must work as a team
because this isn't an individual sport.
This is when I am in my realm...
on the softball field.
My leather glove on my hand
I have my Ruston High Bearcat jersey on
I am ready to battle.
With the other team up to bat
and my team in the field,
I feel like I am in my own little world
With only my team and the field in it.
We move like a train,
When one part messes up we all go down.
We get three outs
and now it is our turn to plate some runs.
We must work as a team
because this isn't an individual sport.
This is when I am in my realm...
on the softball field.
Labels: Sports