The Nap
I used to come in the house and
Take a nap everyday
Lying gracefully on my stomach
I dream and meditate with my
Fluffy pillow stuffed between my
Mattress and my head.
Drops of saliva pour from my mouth
And a roaring noise comes from my nose.
As hours went by my nap grew shorter.
Waking up stretching and yawning then
Wiping slobber from the fissures of my lips.
After that long nap I hav no energy so
There I lie on the couch placid and serene.
Take a nap everyday
Lying gracefully on my stomach
I dream and meditate with my
Fluffy pillow stuffed between my
Mattress and my head.
Drops of saliva pour from my mouth
And a roaring noise comes from my nose.
As hours went by my nap grew shorter.
Waking up stretching and yawning then
Wiping slobber from the fissures of my lips.
After that long nap I hav no energy so
There I lie on the couch placid and serene.
Labels: Inspiration