In General
Is there something wrong with me?
Did I do something to you?
Why did you lead me on?
I was nothing but nice to you!
Loving and Caring to you!
You didn't have to pretend.
I thought you liked me too.
You acted as if you wanted me.
Then one day everything changed.
I don't know what happened between us.
I know I stayed the same.
A secret just like you wanted,
I never told a soul.
But now I really wonder,
Should I try to let you go?
Did I do something to you?
Why did you lead me on?
I was nothing but nice to you!
Loving and Caring to you!
You didn't have to pretend.
I thought you liked me too.
You acted as if you wanted me.
Then one day everything changed.
I don't know what happened between us.
I know I stayed the same.
A secret just like you wanted,
I never told a soul.
But now I really wonder,
Should I try to let you go?
Labels: Love