Hand
He held out his hand I
thought to give me a handshake, but
instead he gave me a handful of M&Ms.
He was a handsome old man that
parked in the handicapped spot. My hand
went out to open the door only to go
right back down when he grabbed the
handle to the door. Inside the store
was a handy handwritten sign that
said sale. I thought hands down
That's the best sign I've ever seen.
thought to give me a handshake, but
instead he gave me a handful of M&Ms.
He was a handsome old man that
parked in the handicapped spot. My hand
went out to open the door only to go
right back down when he grabbed the
handle to the door. Inside the store
was a handy handwritten sign that
said sale. I thought hands down
That's the best sign I've ever seen.
Labels: Just for Fun