Drive
I know this boy and he drives me crazy.
I drive myself to think about something else
other than him--but I can't.
He comes to my house, we see a drive-in movie,
go to a drive-thru at McDonald's to get a bit to eat.
Then we drive by the park, he takes me home.
We get to my house, I get out,
give him a kiss, and say to drive carefully.
Oh my goodness, he drives me crazy.
I drive myself to think about something else
other than him--but I can't.
He comes to my house, we see a drive-in movie,
go to a drive-thru at McDonald's to get a bit to eat.
Then we drive by the park, he takes me home.
We get to my house, I get out,
give him a kiss, and say to drive carefully.
Oh my goodness, he drives me crazy.
Labels: Love